Thursday, August 9, 2012

Trying to play host

I still remember watching him walk past me the first time I set my eyes on him. He was hot and everyone else in the room knew that. We were at an event night during Fetish Week and I was already a regular at this place, so I knew some people there.

My friends agreed with me when I walked up to them, poked them and pointed at him while whining, "He's so hot!"

It was until much later that I summoned the courage to speak to him. He was seated in the corner at the back of the room and he was talking to some people. He didn't look like he wanted to talk to them. I only spotted this because I was heading to the toilets nearby. Wanting to get a little close to him, I plonked my beer down nearby him as I walked away, hoping to start a conversation with him when I got back.

It took about 10 minutes before I had the courage to smile at him. After that, it was pretty easy. He was very nice and we exchanged formalities. I then told him how much I really liked his boots, although I'm not really into boots myself. A couple of my friends came up and chatted to us, and at one point, he even let me try out the cuffs and a collar with a zapper.

At one point, I asked him what he was into, and if he was more Dominant or submissive. He looked at me aghast, and asked: "What do I look like to you?"

He had a mohawk of sorts, a beard. He wore a T-shirt that read: "Rough" and a waistcoat over. There was a leather armband too. He had his jeans folded up until just below his knees, only just covering the top of the most beautiful pair of knee high boots. Around his waist were several items including cuffs, floggers and a collar. One his face, there was a really nice eyebrow piercing and he had a couple of other ear piercings as well.

I think that was the defining moment when I realised I could trust him - he handed me the controller and said to test it myself. If you read my previous post, I don't trust people all to easily. That is one of the reasons why I haven't explored too much of being a submissive (as opposed to just being submissive).

A lot of our conversation centred around some of the things he's interested in, and why he didn't seem to be having too good a time that night. At one point, I suggested he go around and see if he can find someone to play with - I assured him that he would be hot property. He took my advice and left, and I regretted it immediately.

My friends all noticed this, so when he came back empty-handed, one of them turned to him and said, "You should tie someone up" while pointing at me. He looked at me, I blushed and that's all that needed to be said. He grabbed my hand and took me to a pillar in the middle of the room.

It started pretty simple. He roped my legs up real tight (I already knew he would be rough - his T-shirt said it all - but this pretty much confirmed it) to the pillar. Then, he added more rope around my body to my legs and the pillar. I thought it was a bit odd that he'd leave my hands free but he must have read my mind because right then, he started fiddling with something above my head.

He was fixing something so that my hands can be suspended above my head, stretching me out. Well played.

When I was sufficiently secured, he put a ball gag into my mouth. I wasn't just helpless at this stage ... I wanted to be helpless to him.

He digged into his bag and I saw him remove a head of clothes pegs. I knew pain was coming as he started pinching around my body, looking for the best places to attach the pegs. What I didn't expect was the last two - each peg had a piece of string attached to it. Yup, he was going to zip-line them and rip them off.

I was really afraid, but I totally got into it. He ripped one side at a time and I screamed into the gag. Afterwards, a few people would come up to me and tell me how painful it all looked. It did hurt, but I was willing to take the pain for him.

At that point, he took the gag off and I thought it was over. "That was quick," I said to myself but obviously, I thought too soon. He removed two forceps hooked to his waist and waved them in front of me. I've never tried them before so I was a bit scared. When they came on, they hurt a lot - and I had just endured some intense pain before!

But he was not just going to let them hang there. He took out two long elastic bands which had hooks on either side. He attached one each to the forceps and the other onto his waist coat. And then he leaned back. And the pain got more intense. And then he leaned back in. Relief. And this went on for a while, him just rocking there and me wincing in pain. At some point, I was biting into his hand.

I endured this for a long while but it came to a point where the pain was getting more intense (he had increased the tightness). I told him I needed a break, and quickly, he was happy to let me out. I wish I didn't have to called for it to end as I was really enjoying the session but my nipples were calling for mercy.

We spent the rest of the night chatting with people, and he played a little bit with someone else. When the event came to an end, though, I offered to walk with him to the train station. Turns out we needed to take the same train - I was heading home and he was going to another party. Somehow along the journey, though, I agreed to go to the other party with him.

It wasn't really my scene but I was hanging out there, hoping that he'd play with me a little more. For a long time, I just stood to the side as someone else got his attention. After that guy came, we started chatting again and I told him, for probably the 100th time that night, that I really liked his boots.

He gave me a funny look and said nothing. He removed the collar from his waist and put it around me. He then attached a leash to it. I had no idea what was about to happen. Before I knew it, he pulled the leash down and soon, I was on my knees. With his boots in my perfect view, he raised his leg and stepped on the leash making me come face to face with his boots.

I have never licked boots in my life but immediately, I knew what he wanted me to do and I did it. I wanted to be his submissive that night, and I wanted to please him. I knew licking his boots would do that. I spent quite a long time on the them but I didn't mind. I knew he was happy.

Suddenly, he pulled me up to his face and asked: "Do you want to go one step further?" I didn't answer but the look on my face must have said "Yes" because he then asked me to lie on my back. I did it immediately and wasn't sure what was to come. In a split second, I saw the sole of his boots in my face. "Lick it" he said.

At that point, I was going to say no. I really wanted to say no but all my other instincts were telling me to go ahead with it. I really wanted to please him and so I did. It wasn't the most pleasant experience but I stuck to it.

Then, he removed his boots from my face and stepped on my chest and thus began a long session of breath play in ways I've never experienced before. He used his weight to control my breathing and it was probably one of the most intense things I've done in BDSM. That went on for a while, with him mixing it up with hand gagging me and pinching my nose as well. I was in total sub space.

Later on, he pulled me up to my knees again and pulled my face into his crotch. I went for his cock through his jeans and he slowly allowed me to undo his it and remove his pants as well. He worked me really hard on his cock and balls, and there were moments when I wished I had some poppers to help me please him better.

But then it got late, and I was obviously struggling with his big cock, and he decided to let me take a break. I knew at that point that the break was the end of our session. True enough, the cuffs came off and so did the collar.

I really can't complain though, it was really a great session which pushed my limits. The only thing I wished for that I didn't get was him playing with my own cock. But I guess as a submissive, you don't always get what you want.

The marks from the pegs stayed for almost a week to remind me of what a hot session it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment