Sunday, October 12, 2014

IML 2014 - Day Two

Day 2 of my IML was off to a horrible start. For one, I was still a little jet lagged but going to bed at five-something AM really wrecked my system. I didn't sleep very good - disappointed from lack of play, intense horniness and well, wearing a CB to bed might have been a bad idea.

I woke up very late in the morning with a bad headache and still dazed from lack of sleep but I wanted to get my day going. I sent a few friends some messages to see what they were up to (as well as a couple of people I was hoping to play with but they had not committed to anything).

B, who had earlier suggested some bondage time over the weekend, replied and said that he might have some time for bondage if I was keen. Obviously, I was. I've been wanting to play with him for the longest time and after all that time of online friendship, I was glad to be spending some time with him again.

I had to grab a quick bite for breakfast first, however, with my state of tiredness, I wanted to make sure I had enough energy for play. After a few exchange of messages - we were going to play in my room but then he suggested his room because there were more gear there - I found myself heading up to his room with my bag of gear and a thumping heart.

We had spoken a bit about interest and limits (well, he knew a lot but I guess it was worth revisiting since we had only just properly met) and I knew that he was going to put me in his sleep sack. He also mentioned that he was with a friend L and if it was okay that he joined in. I love group play like that, especially where I'm the sub, so it was more than okay with me!

But, like how the day started, things didn't go so well from the start. For one, I forgot to bring along the keys to my CB! So, I had to go through the whole arduous journey of busy elevators again (I think I ended up taking the staircase down) and up again just to make sure I got some decent play.

The session was pretty short, but really fun. We weren't alone - two others were in the room next door and very loud. It was a pretty hot environment - I've always fantasised about spending some time together with a bunch of kinksters in a room and different people just doing their thing, some playing, some chatting like a good bunch of friends.

It didn't take me long to get naked and into the sleepsack. B put a neoprene hood on me, to go with the neoprene sleepsack, and very soon I was immobile and totally encased except for my CB hanging out. It soon came off and there were lots of teasing of my nipples and cock, edging me but not letting me cum.

The session went on for about an hour, which would be a long time for edging, but it felt pretty short. The problem, going back to mistake #2 I mentioned in the previous post, was that I hadn't cum in a few days and had warned B of this. I'm not sure if he was being particularly careful about it, or that it kept playing on my mind, but I spent more time worrying about cumming too soon instead of just immersing myself in the experience.

When I finally came it felt great, but I'm also the kind of person who just have a good nice orgasm after some days of denial, but it really was the second orgasm that blows my mind. Still, it was pretty hot listening to B speak to L about me while teasing me, suggesting locking me back up in the CB among other things.

After I came, and had the hood removed, I realised the other two guys from the other room were also there which was pretty hot. I really enjoyed the experience - especially at the hands of B - but I did leave wishing it had gone on for longer.

As we left the room altogether, we bumped into another friend of theirs who said that he was hosting a bondage afternoon of sorts in the room and invited everyone to come along. I bade farewell to them at the elevators as they were heading to the marketplace and a quick lunch, while I wanted to get a quick nap to make sure I had more energy for the rest of the day. Mistake #6.

For one, I crashed and didn't wake up till past the time the bondage afternoon was happening. I did text B to see if it was still going on and, going back to my insecurities, was hoping he'd ask me to join in but he just spoke about what was happening. I didn't feel it was my place to invite myself and wasn't sure if I was included in the invite in the first place. All these thoughts played on my mind so it messed me up pretty bad.

So I did what someone on the slippery slope would do (mistake #5), I wasted the rest of the afternoon trying to cruise someone to play with, the horniness stemming from a lack of orgasm number two driving me into insanity.

I sent a tweet then that read: "Expectations vs Reality. Rookie mistake." It really was a mix of the post-chastity downer, ridiculous expectations of how sessions should be and kicking myself about missing that afternoon session (I didn't even really need to be tied down, I just really wanted to belong).

After a few hours, I managed to hook up with F, who had messaged me a few days before I made my trip. Truth be told, I wasn't terribly keen to meet him because he seemed a bit eager (a trait that usually ring bells in my head, ironically because I can be pretty eager myself) but at that point, I thought, what the heck.

It turned out to be a good decision - F was a pretty nice guy, and I loved his rope bondage. We had slightly more time than my earlier session but he had dinner plans so it wasn't too long either. But I was nicely roped into a frog tie position and edged for a bit before I was allowed to cum.

When he left, I was feeling my better about myself and in better spirits having managed two sessions in a day. It still wasn't enough but it was hell of an improvement from Day 1.

So I made plans for dinner with A, and his friends. We had a good time at dinner before heading back to the hotel for more drinks. His friends - one of whom is J - were staying at a different hotel so they were going to change first so A and I went back to the hotel and changed as well.

That night was spent at the lobby and a lot of flirting with J. In the end, we ended up in my room. We were geared up but it look set to be a night of just regular sex - which was more than fine with me, he was quite hot. It was hot making out with him and playing a bit but we didn't go very far as he wasn't very sober and let's just say, aware.

I did a bit more online cruising before bed but decided that I didn't want the same thing from Day 1 happening again so I turned the devices off and went to bed. I slept much better than I did the night before. Things were starting to look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment